Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ride your fear......it'll take you far....ride the code Stallion

well to the best of my knowledge programming is a daunting task for many and most of the times its not a task at all for non programmers , they are too busy avoiding phobia from codes. Well i say don't do that.. face it....work out !! It will take some time, may be month or a year but when you are settled it comes flowing....Most of us don't jump into programming just because we think we can't live upto the standards of professionals...that is absurd...I once thought like that..now i Know i was wrong....cause I am riding this horse and winning races in code ranch , and i think you can do it too.....ITS EASY !!! Give It A Try !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am an Engineering student from Nepal. I have fond feeding my appetite with techno talk.I am working as a software developer at present. Right now I am also soaking my feet into programming...While I learn I'd like to share my experience to you all bloggers..and yeah I don't forget to code some fun in my life, may it be rafting, trekking,...